Due to growth and significant recent investment, we are looking for an experienced CNC PROGRAMMER.
What we provide:
- Secure employment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Free onsite parking.
- Excellent working environment.
- Skills development.
Your duties will include:
- Programming, setting and operating CNC lathes.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Working with small-batch quantities.
What you’ll bring:
- A great ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong programming experience.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and development of manufacturing processes.
- Mazatrol control experience would be an advantage (but not essential).
- Experience working to tight tolerances with varied materials.
- Home location not further from Totnes than: Plympton, Chudleigh, Dartmeet or Brixham (c30 mins travel time by car).
This is a specific and revolving programmer advert looking for the right person at the right time. If you do not meet the above criteria, please look at our vacancies section for details of any other potential openings.