Established in 1984 by Mike Jones, Amtek now occupies a state-of-the-art 12,000sq/ft double level facility in Totnes, Devon. Here, our world-class team of engineers brings more than 150 years’ combined experience to develop leading solutions for our clients. We are proud to be ISO:9001 Quality Management and UKAS Management Systems accredited, as well as an Approved Member of the GTMA.
We believe that Amtek’s full ’design to test’ service, delivered by experienced engineering specialists, is the best way to guarantee a tooling solution that meets your individual needs. To us, there can be no compromise. It has to work perfectly, it has to provide outstanding value and it has to last. To make sure of that, we constantly reinvest on new technology and processes to keep us right at the forefront of the industry.
We provide a cast iron guarantee, reinforced by our 12 points of quality:
- We only use the highest quality European or Scandinavian toolsteels
- Stainless, high impact or fully hardened bolsters
- Advanced surface treatments to ensure maximum tool life
- First tool service before 50,000 shots free of charge (within 6 months of delivery)
- Sampling service from 22 tonne to 400 tonne lock machines
- Solidworks tool design updated from our inspection reports
- Moldflow analysis for complex forms or runners
- Expert consultancy on Hot Runner application
- Additional resources available for urgent modifications*
- Maximum 24 hour response in the unlikely event of a tool failure within the period of warranty*
- Progress reports and computer-aided project planning
- Outstanding warranties for longevity
* Mainland UK only.